[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2496) acces to sprite hash_table outside tilespec.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2496) acces to sprite hash_table outside tilespec.c
From: "Rafa³ Bursig via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:43:59 -0800

Dnia 2002.12.06 05:34 Jason Short via RT napisa³(a):

> [bursig@xxxxxxxxx - Thu Dec  5 22:56:42 2002]:
>
> > Patch add acces to sprite hash table outside tilespec. This is used
> in
> > SDLClient to load GUITheme/City Icon from specfiles.
>
> In my opinion any code that needs to access the sprite hash outside of
> tilespec.c needs to be rethought.  Tileset data should all be loaded
> by
> the tilespec code and visible to all clients.  Having custom code for
> each client to load its own special tileset extensions will only lead
> bigger problems later.
>
> Is there something I'm missing?

All loading is make in tilespec.c and gui-side make only setup to
pointers structures (see PR#2497)
If other client want use City icons then new pointers structure should
be made to setup those Icons, but I use tilespec.c code to load
GUITheme gfx and those gfx will be used only by SDLClient.

All Load is make in tilespec.c
GUI fill pointers struct but need hash_table from tilespec.c .

Rafal

Portal INTERIA.PL zaprasza... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f167c