[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2461) bool type already exists

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2461) bool type already exists
From: "Raimar Falke via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 23:47:56 -0800

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 10:37:47PM -0800, Jason Short via RT wrote:

> [rfalke - Mon Dec  2 18:37:07 2002]:
>
> > Changes of the new patch are listed above.
>
> Raimar's most recent patch looks good, except configure.ac support is
> also needed.

Mhhh last time I changed it was broken. I just can't test the
configure.ac change here.

> The use of excessive preprocessor directives in shared.h is IMO a hack,
> but I see no way around it.

> It might be more appropriate to put this into support.h.  Or it might not.

Then we would have change few/a lot of includes.

> It also doesn't seem certain that be_prim.h will exist and contain
> bool on all beos systems.  But I can't think of a check that is more
> likely to be correct.

We will deal with this if such case is reported.

Also note that the patch is deferred: it wasn't reported against
freeciv bug against freeciv-test. The current freeciv doesn't show the
error yet. So Bernd can't test the fix.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "That's fundamental game play!  My main enemy is *ALWAYS* fighting