[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1324) patch: unique and gameloss flags for units

To: Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1324) patch: unique and gameloss flags for units
From: "Ben Webb via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:45:41 -0800

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 05:13:20AM -0800, Raahul Kumar via RT wrote:
> --- "Per I. Mathisen via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I disagree. Generalised unit effects won't, AFAIK, duplicate any of the
> > proposed flags.

The present code doesn't, no. It _may_ be easier longterm to add effects
to replace these flags, but I personally am still undecided.

> What is happening with Freeciv AC code?

Why don't you try it?

> I have heard of no progress.

This is partly because the more progress that is achieved, the less
likely it seems to be that any of the code will ever see it into
Freeciv CVS. There has been little recent work on FreecivAC with the
exception of the impr-gen stuff; I personally have been very busy
lately.

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"I have nothing to do to-day. My practice is never very absorbing."