[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2322) Remove some genlist use

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2322) Remove some genlist use
From: "Raimar Falke via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 03:49:49 -0800

The patch converts all plain use of the genlist to use speclist. To
reduce the difference between different dialogs the list has the same
name "dialog_list" for spaceship and diplomacy dialogs. This causes a
global name clash. So I add a way to make these functions static.

The only remaining users of genlist are: unit removal and help-data. I
have to look into both a lot more deep to understand what they are
trying to do and if it can be converted to speclist.

Only the GTK and XAW clients were tested.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari