[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problems with dirent.h on MacOS X (PR#2249)

To: alexandre.enkerli@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problems with dirent.h on MacOS X (PR#2249)
From: "Davide Pagnin via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:49:59 -0800

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 04:45, alexandre.enkerli@xxxxxxxxxxxx via RT
wrote:

> > Can you check if latest cvs compile under you MacOS X environment, to
> Checked. Seems to work fine (better than 1.13p14, in fact).
>
> > see if the problem is solved or not?
> Apparently. And it was compiled with gcc3, AFAIK.

Can you also check stable 1.14 branch?

(the osX patch isn't applied, thus I suspect you should not be able to
compile it, If I'm right, then apply the patch I've posted osx.patch and
then retry, if that works fine, I'll commit the osx.patch also to stable
branch, to fix 1.14 build on Mac os X)

Thanks in advance