Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] request for comments: removing multiple controllers

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] request for comments: removing multiple controllers
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:58:04 +0000 (GMT)

In my never ending quest to simplify and clean up the server, I have now
come to multiple controllers. This option has never really worked properly
(lacked final polish and cores on CMA), and really complicates a number of
things. As opposed to observers, it is never used.

I suggest removing it.

Opinions?

  - Per