Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: command notification patch; bug in cmdlevel command (w

To: Freeciv Developers ML <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: command notification patch; bug in cmdlevel command (was: core on civserver)
From: Davide Pagnin <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Oct 2002 23:56:40 +0200

        Hi Reiner!

This is, more or less, the fix for the problem I've pointed out.
(I hope to not have overlooked something)

old behavior:

cmdlevel hack
cmdlevel ctrl

--> first access level: hack

new behavior:

cmdlevel hack
cmdlevel ctrl

--> first access level: ctrl

I've not changed, indeed, the behavior of the "new" command, I mean:

cmdlevel hack new
cmdlevel ctrl new

--> first access level: hack

This because it make sense that when you increase privileges for new
player, you raise them also for first access player.

When you decrease them, it is not needed because you're changing level
of 'new' players, not 'all' players.

Comments - Review - Commit

        Ciao, Davide