Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: More OpenVMS Client Build Problems....

To: Robert Alan Byer <byer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developers ML <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: More OpenVMS Client Build Problems....
From: Davide Pagnin <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Oct 2002 21:57:12 +0200

I've cut the whole file, and left only the important part:

struct  stat
{
        __dev_t      st_dev;
        __ino_t      st_ino[3];
        __mode_t     st_mode;
        __nlink_t    st_nlink;
        __uid_t      st_uid;
        __gid_t      st_gid;

        __dev_t      st_rdev;
        __off_t      st_size;

        __time_t     st_atime;
        __time_t     st_mtime;
        __time_t     st_ctime;

        char         st_fab_rfm;
        char         st_fab_rat;
        char         st_fab_fsz;
        unsigned int st_fab_mrs;
};

Which come from this header file
(in the OpenVMS system that I can access)
SYS$COMMON:[DECC$LIB.REFERENCE.DECC$RTLDEF]STAT.H

This, obviously is in conflict with the 'enum stat' definition.

I don't know why stat.h is included, but I strongly suspect that
unixio.h file inclusion is responsible of this.

Could you please try the attached patch and say if this solve your
issues?

        Ciao, Davide