Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: unused code (PR#2146)

To: STyx <sylvaintricot@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, <bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: unused code (PR#2146)
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:21:24 +0100 (BST)

Good work, Sylvain!

I made a patch to implement your comments.  Please check if it's alright.
You are very much encouraged not only to spot bugs (which you are very
good at), but to submit fixes for them.  In case you do not understand
what I am talking about, please have a look at
        http://www.freeciv.org/contribute.html

Thanks again,
G.