Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] HELP wanted: ruleset debugging

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] HELP wanted: ruleset debugging
From: Miguel Farah <miguel@xxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:34:54 -0400

I have version 0.1 of my _Mare Infinitus_ modpack ready. I playtested
it, and found something strange: some of the city improvement effects
are "shifted" one building up: the city requires an airport instead of
an aqueduct to grow beyond size 8; building a granary yields the
effects in food production of the harbour, and so on.

I had a look at the ruleset files, and couldn't find anything wrong
(that, of course, doesn't mean there isn't a mistake there - only that
I didn't find it, if it does exist).

I'm using Freeciv 1.13.0 (Win32 build). The rulesets are modified from
the original defaut/*.ruleset files. No source code modification
whatsoever.

Attached, you'll find a .ZIP with the rulesets, and a saved game.

Thanks.