Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: some Suggestions/Ideas...

To: Miguel Farah <miguel@xxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: some Suggestions/Ideas...
From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:53:25 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Miguel Farah wrote:

> >[...]
> >* When a capital is invaded the rebel nation is of historical significance,
> >ie
> >if Indias capital is invaded Pakistan could be the rebel nation or when
> >Denmark
> >is invaded, Iceland are the rebels
>
> This is an interesting idea. It'd have to be written into each nation's
> rulesets, and I already see flame wars starting over this item :-)

Cities could remember its previous nation. I.e. finns have invaded swedish
city and when this city rebels it could have fairly good chance become
swedish city again. Cities that have always been finnish could have higher
chance being loyal for governement.

What you think about this? :)

  Greets, Ilkka