Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] Message window

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] Message window
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:22:40 +0200

[I've tried to send this to jitterbug with its original
 PR number, but the mail vanished]

PR#595

In Gtk+ 1.2 client, the messages in the F10 dialog are
hilighted, when the user clicks on them. These marks are
reset, though, when the window is closed, and reopened.
Even worse, if new messages arrive, all marks are reset, too.

I tried to fix this, pretty straightforward, by storing the
"visited" value, in the messages array.

I also believe of having found a bug in a fc_malloc statement,
which I also fixed. Please check this.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/