Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] client crashes when I press f3 (PR#1877)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] client crashes when I press f3 (PR#1877)
From: pjb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:11:40 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Public House Luncheon
Version: 1.13.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: debian
Submission from: (NULL) (195.92.67.70)

<publunch> I think I have encountered a bug.
<publunch> I've got Marco Polo.
<publunch> But I think the tech that obsoletes Marco Polo has just been
discovered.
<publunch> Now every time I press f3, my client crashes.
<publunch> This is on 1.13.0
<publunch> On the game currently in progress with me, zop, bla and others.

<publunch> Perhaps I'll file a bug report tomorrow.
<publunch> The game is on port 5553.
<Dam> Interesting. :)
<Dam> So your advice, skip Marco Polo ? :)
<Dam> Or remove Marco Polo from the game. :)
<publunch> hmm
<jussifish> i got marco polo from other player and it started working right only
after the turn changed..
<jussifish> it showed some ppl were studying future tech 1 in that turn :P
<jussifish> i'm curious how many bugs there are in 1.13.0

<publunch> No, it wasn't the obsoleting of Marco Polo that triggered the bug.

<publunch> Perhaps it was triggered when I took someone's capital and their
country (Greece) split.
<publunch> 1.13.0 was rushed out prematurely for fuadec.
<patrix> heh
<publunch> hello patrix
<patrix> yowpub
<publunch> & we had just about nailed zop as well.
<publunch> Zop has got a chance without me there.
<publunch> a good chance.

<publunch>  Remind me to put in an official bug report tomorrow.