Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: No info on government type (PR#1687)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: No info on government type (PR#1687)
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:23:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 09:54:50AM -0700, jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Full_Name: Jordi Negrevernis
> Version: 1.12.5-devel
> Client: Gtk+
> OS: Suse 7.2
> Submission from: (NULL) (62.174.21.42)
>

> In the GTK+ client now all the dialogs of the reports menu does not give
> info about the nation, so where is now the information about the type of
> government we are in? do we need a revolution to become a republic or
> democracy?

You can find this in the tax dialog (shift-T) and in the nation report
(F10) as well.

Also, you can see it from the icon on the left, next to the
timer display.

Maybe this information should be added to the popup you get,
when you click below the mini map?

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/