Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] tileset format conversion (was: [RFC] Path finding impleme

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] tileset format conversion (was: [RFC] Path finding implementation)
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:46:55 +0200

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 01:34:50PM +0200, G. Dyke wrote:
> I'm sorry to intrude on freeciv-dev for this, but I'm not on any of the
> other lists.
>
> I saw a mail dating back to april saying that imagemagick would convert xmp
> to png and that the author (Cronus) would be putting up png's of the missing
> tilesets and modpacks on the polish server. Did he and where are they ? (It
> would take me just over an hour to download imagemagick so I'm trying to
> find another way - yes I do use windows - sorry)

Well, the screenshot thumbnails on www.freeciv.org are created with
Imagemagick, I could convert all tilesets to all formats there,
the reason I haven't offerend any help wih this is that there seem
to be some constraints on color palettes and transparency and that
kind of thing that I don't understand.  So if anyone else with access
to www.freeciv.org wants to do it, please go ahead.

> Greg

PS please set the subject, I almost missed your request.

--
Reinier