[Freeciv-Dev] Re: SDL port / disaster

To: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: SDL port / disaster
From: Daniel Bennett <ddbennet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:31:30 -0400

> Nice! :)
> I'd like to see the code... :) Is that possible or do you want to take
> it a bit further yourself? Do you have any possibility of setting up an
> cvs server?

        I'd be happy to set up a CVS repository however I have a couple of
requirements before I'll be able to do so.

        First, I need to find a way to separate my code from the gui-xaw
directory I'm camping out in.  Presently I'm merely modifying the Makefile
as I go.  I'm not comfortable with automake and autoconf so creating a
clean patch against FreeCiv is going to take me a while.  Before I start
sharing this I want to be able to keep up with the latest FreeCiv common
easily.

        Second, well, there is no second I guess..

        dan