[Freeciv-Dev] where has tile merging gone? (was: Question (SDL UI))

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] where has tile merging gone? (was: Question (SDL UI))
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:54:41 +0100 (WET DST)

Hello,

I managed to fish out Daniel's patch out of my old HD. Download it from:

<http://www.freeciv.org/~vas/ddbennet.html>

I did use a port of it in the GTK+ client at a given time. But then that
part of the  code changed quite a bit and in order to keep the volume of
work manageable (i weekly synched with the Xaw client) i had to remove
it again.

---