[Freeciv-Dev] CMA passes back control without reason (PR#1505)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CMA passes back control without reason (PR#1505)
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 15:13:53 -0700 (PDT)

CVS 25 MAY 2002

I have all my cities celebrating and growing some turns.
Then I switch  back to science and shields preference,
stop celebrating, and pull science rate to 100 percent.
Then I save.

http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/bugs/khan6.sav.gz

After restart, CMA retreats for a bunch of cities.
When I go to city report, I can (re)activate the CMA
for the exact preferences which I saved just before.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/