[Freeciv-Dev] Re: request for --disable-sound

To: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: request for --disable-sound
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 02:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 May 2002, Raahul Kumar wrote:
>
> > Have you considered
> >
> > ./autogen.sh
> > ./configure --disable-sdl --disable-esd
>
> Just testet it. Same result:

I forgot to mention

./configure --disable-sdl-test --disable-sdl --disable-esd

If you actually have a soundcard and SDL etc installed, just --disable-sdl-test
may fix any problems you have. I used to have the exact same problem. In fact,
I strongly suspect that passing the single option --disable-sdl-test will fix
everything. Try it first, then the other options. Be sure to use make clean, rm
config.cache etc.

> audio_sdl.c:21:17: SDL.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
> audio_sdl.c:22:23: SDL_mixer.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
>
> Mfg,
> ChaosE

Aloha,
RK.

I have no enemies. It's just that some of my best friends are trying to
kill me.