[Freeciv-Dev] Re: transporter bugfix

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: transporter bugfix
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 00:33:22 +0200 (MEST)

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Karl-Ingo Friese wrote:
> PS: Does anyonw know if there is a ruleset that invents
>     land transporting units like APCs ? There might be
>     an issue with ZOC with them.

Here is a rather cute APC that I made for testing this kind of stuff:

[unit_apc]
name          = _("APC")
move_type     = "Land"
tech_req      = "None"
obsolete_by   = "None"
graphic       = "u.transport"
graphic_alt   = "-"
sound_move    = "m_warrior"
sound_move_alt = "m_generic"
sound_fight   = "f_warrior"
sound_fight_alt = "f_generic"
build_cost    = 20
pop_cost      = 0
attack        = 0
defense       = 3
hitpoints     = 30
firepower     = 1
move_rate     = 5
vision_range  = 2
vision_range  = 2
transport_cap = 8
fuel          = 0
uk_happy      = 1
uk_shield     = 1
uk_food       = 0
uk_gold       = 0
flags         = ""
roles         = ""

Cut'n paste into your units.ruleset and it should work.

Yours,
Per

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21