[Freeciv-Dev] Overview fog of war patch (from 2002-05-13)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Overview fog of war patch (from 2002-05-13)
From: "Jean-Francois Leveque" <leveque@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:39:2 +0100

Here is a patch that makes the overview map display
more clearly the fog of war effects. This patch was
made from 2002-05-13 CVS. (I made my release from
1.12.0 and then updated it to a recent CVS for a smooth
inclusion, so it isn't tested with the CVS).

I find it very useful and I would like to have it included
in the next stable release instead of having to patch it.

This is my first freeciv patch and all remarks will be
welcome.

Please, don't reply to me directly. I will read the list.

Best regards,

Jean-Francois Leveque

- http://www.WebMailSPro.com - >>
VOTRE service d'email sans pub avec VOTRE nom de domaine