[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Looking at the score (PR#1469)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Looking at the score (PR#1469)
From: rms-autoreply-control@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 11:49:59 -0700 (PDT)

[This message was generated by an automated system.]

I am not on vacation, but I am at the end of a long time delay.  I am
located somewhere on Earth, but as far as responding to email is concerned,
I appear to be well outside the solar system.

After your message arrives at gnu.org, I will collect it in my next batch of
incoming mail, some time within the following 24 hours.  I will spend much
of the following day reading that batch of mail and will come across your
message at some point.  If I can write a response for it immediately, the
response will go out in the next outgoing batch--typically around 24 hours
after I collected your message, but occasionally sooner or later than that.
As a result, you should expect a minimum delay of between 24 and 48 hours in
seeing any response to your mail to me.

If you are having a conversation with me, please keep in mind that each
message you receive from me is probably a response to the mail you sent 24
to 48 hours earlier, and any subsequent mail you sent has not yet been seen
by me.

If you are in a hurry to speak with me, try sending mail to
<rms-assist@xxxxxxx> saying what you would like to talk with me about,
and giving your telephone number.

Another option to reach me urgently is to call the Free Software Foundation
office at 617-542-5942 and ask them to contact me on your behalf.

If you aren't in an immediate hurry, there is no need to contact
rms-assist@xxxxxxx or the Free Software Foundation office.  I will get
back to you as soon as I possibly can.

If you do not wish to receive this message ever again, please send a message
to rms-autoreply-control@xxxxxxx with the subject "OFF".
Otherwise, you might receive a reply like this one up to once a month.