[Freeciv-Dev] MacroIsoTrident 9

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] MacroIsoTrident 9
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:45:19 -0400 (EDT)

MacroIsoTrident 9 is now available by ftp.  I've fixed the worst of the
activities, and performed miscellaneous bugfixes.  I've also replaced the
world "AUTO" and "CONN" with icons.  There isn't much space, so I but at
least these images are visually distinct.  The connection shows two
connected nodes.  The autosettler is supposed to resemble EEG output, to
show that the unit is 'thinking' for itself.  I doubt anyone will
recognize that, but maybe waviness is assosiated with internal
capabilities, or something.  Can anyone think of a better icon?

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."