[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Move cost map interface

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Move cost map interface
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:59:09 +0200

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 04:39:13PM +0100, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> I suspect you are trying to compare moves_expended calculated in AVERAGE
> mode and turns calculated in MAXIMAL mode.

No. I found one answer (which may be the one you had in mind or not):
you can reconstruct the turns and moves_left from the in list of
BMCs. But not from the sum of BMCs which I tried to do.

> They are obviously not the same.
>
> Please complain if I'm confusing you.

> I also suspect that by "stimulate" you mean "simulate".

No. I needed some test data and so I tapped generate_warmap.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Using only the operating-system that came with your computer is just