[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fwd: Re: team play (PR#1350)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fwd: Re: team play (PR#1350)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 01:58:31 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Reinier Post wrote:
> Karl Ingo Friese has been playing Freeciv with team support for years.
> He maintains his own patches, because they haven't been picked up by
> Freeciv maintainers, and calls the result Teamciv.  It's listed on
> the Projects and Ports webpage.

http://www-c.informatik.uni-hannover.de/~kif/civ/teamciv.html

Exactly what are you referring to? I can't see any support for teams or
shared play among the features or patches listed there.

Yours,
Per

"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men,
for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of
us all." -- John Maynard Keynes