[Freeciv-Dev] suggestion

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] suggestion
From: auto1856@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:04:40 -0800

I noticed that the head of a democracy is called a President or a Prime
minister. Actually, presidents and prime ministers are the heads of republics
not democracies. Since by democracy you obviously mean direct democracy, not
indirect (AKA republic), I would suggest using delegate maybe. I imagine it
would be pretty easy to do, just change some lines in the governments.ruleset
file and some individual nation rulesets. If you?ll implement it, but are busy
I can do it myself if you want me to.

Hush provide the worlds most secure, easy to use online applications - which
solution is right for you?
HushMail Secure Email http://www.hushmail.com/
HushDrive Secure Online Storage http://www.hushmail.com/hushdrive/
Hush Business - security for your Business http://www.hush.com/
Hush Enterprise - Secure Solutions for your Enterprise http://www.hush.com/

Looking for a good deal on a domain name?
http://www.hush.com/partners/offers.cgi?id=domainpeople