[Freeciv-Dev] Re: units docu patch 3 + commie gov food mult patch

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: units docu patch 3 + commie gov food mult patch
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:58:05 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Raahul Kumar wrote:
> Both patches look good and make sense. The only quibble is that you change the
> default ruleset for communism to 1. I think it should be the civ 2 ruleset.
> After all, the civ 2 ruleset is supposed to be identical to Civ 2.

The Civ 2 ruleset already has that food multiplier set to 1. Default is
the only one with it set to 2. The comment in the ruleset suggests that
this wasn't a deliberate decision, and it makes no sense.

Yours,
Per

"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men,
for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of
us all." -- John Maynard Keynes