[Freeciv-Dev] civworld info update, with patch

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] civworld info update, with patch
From: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:41:35 -0600

ok, so after playing around with my newest, I found several brown paper
bag bugs which I'm sure you'll discover if you try anything strenuous at
all (pure map editing should still be ok, I think).

attached is a patch to fix some of the more glaring bugs. apply on top
of the mar26 version. I'll include this and fix some other problems that
have been piling up in my next release.

the webmasters have kindly posted some screenshots of civworld. It's a
stealth URL since you can't reach it from the screenshots page, but it's
here:

http://www.freeciv.org/screenshots/1.12.1/

alas, they haven't included my brilliant commentary, but you'll get the
picture.

-mike