[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Bug][RFC] Stupid attack behaviour by AI (PR#1340)

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Bug][RFC] Stupid attack behaviour by AI (PR#1340)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:03:17 +0100

Dear diary, on Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 05:16:46AM CET, I got a letter,
where Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> 2.) Split the ai parts away from the rest and post them to freeciv-dev. Petr,
> you were working on this last I heard?

It's actually queued in my TODO. Some cleanups have higher priority by now,
though. And some things have definitively more priority than FreeCiv, now :(.
I'm really sorry..

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

* elinks maintainer                * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
.
Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else.
.