[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New AI cleanups

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New AI cleanups
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:26:55 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Raahul Kumar wrote:

> The following diffs are included as a replacement for Aicleanup Version 3.
> No save games are different, and this was done against March 20 CVS. The
> changes only touch aiunit.c which has not been effected by any changes to the
> AI according to the changelog.
>
> The patches are:
>
> Unit move turns 2

I know I am being evil, but I think you should use unit_move_rate from
unit.c here...  It takes into account unit health too...

And the FIXME comment appears to be malformatted.

> Fix Sea Moves

If I were a maintainer I would include this second patch straightaway, and
maybe would add the braces and wrap the lines (myself, not ask Raahul to
resubmit the patch only to forget about it).

Best wishes,
G.