[Freeciv-Dev] New AI cleanups (PR#1335)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New AI cleanups (PR#1335)
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:55:26 -0800 (PST)

The following diffs are included as a replacement for Aicleanup Version 3.
No save games are different, and this was done against March 20 CVS. The
changes only touch aiunit.c which has not been effected by any changes to the
AI according to the changelog.

The patches are:

Unit move turns 2
Fix Sea Moves

Unit move turns was a result of a discussion between Raimar and myself.
Greg(GB) improved the comments, and Raimar actually coded it. I'm just
responsible for the comments and the update to current CVS.

Fix Sea moves is a minor cleanup on my part to use SINGLE_MOVE where it should
be used.Don't bother reading the comment, read the diff.

If anyone wishes to know, yes, I will send in IGTER cleanups next.