[Freeciv-Dev] [RFH] Switching on DEBUG logging.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [RFH] Switching on DEBUG logging.
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:54:49 +0000 (GMT)

Request for help:

To perform debug logging right now I just change LOG_DEBUG to
LOG_NORMAL for the messages that would interest me.  Out of ignorance, of
course.

I am aware that you can switch 4th level messages on (and I even did that
once --- and got swamped wih messages).  I later learnt that it is
possible to provide commad line args to specify which messages of
LOG_DEBUG level you want to be shown.  But I never managed to do it (and
never managed to repeat my first "switch them all on" experience either).

Could you please tell me how to do it, step by step?

Thanks,
G.

P.S. Please don't tell me to RTFM.  For I have an argument against it:
WTFM.