[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFH] Switching on DEBUG logging.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFH] Switching on DEBUG logging.
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:07:12 +0000 (GMT)

Forget my earlier message, sorry, I figured it out.

A couple of grudges though: I think log messages section should be moved
to (or duplicated in) freeciv_hackers_guide.txt

And for dummies like me, can you mention that after you run
"configure --enable-debug", you have to forcibly recompile everything
(which I achieved by rm -fR *.o, but surely there is a better way,
something like "make clean" or "make --force").

Thanks,
G.