[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] Bool cleanup of client/

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] Bool cleanup of client/
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:42:59 +0100

The attached patch:
 - removes did_advance_tech_this_turn
 - replaces int with bool
 - replaces gboolean with bool

Andreas: if you use gcc or a comparable compiler please change
  typedef int bool;
in common/shared.h to
  typedef char bool;
and try to compile. Report/fix all compile errors.

Vasco: please do the same for GTK2.0

I can't compile these ports and I also can't run splint over them.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  A supercomputer is a computer running an endless loop in just a second