[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Testing

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, Freeciv Test <freeciv-test-main@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Testing
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:32:46 +0100

On 2002-03-07 13:20:40, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> > > fails.

> > It did to me too. Are you going to fix it, or wait for Per? I'd also like to
> > know if there is any easy way to disable the sound patch.
>
> Questions about freeciv-test should preferably be sent to the freeciv-test
> list. Anyway, no, there is no way to disable sound anymore. (Apparently
> Raimar didn't want that feature, since he took it out in patch 8.)
>
> Nor is audio_sdl.c missing from freeciv-test cvs.

But it seems it's missing from the tar.gz ... :/
Ok... Seems 'make dist' didn't do the trick...
How should source tar.gz's be created?

Rahuul - the easiest way for you to get a working freeciv-test should be
to check it out from the cvs at sourceforge...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)