[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Well done (new user)

To: Steve Payne <spayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Well done (new user)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:47:40 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Steve Payne wrote:
> My games club, a private enterprise since late 1998, will go public
> soon (within a year) where I plan to host civ competitions. I would
> like to persuade our club to adopt freeciv as our official cuv game
> over civ2. I hope that you would be pleased if we did this.

Of course we would :) This sounds great, and I'd be eager to hear more of
it if/when it happens.

> Perhaps in the future I can assist in your project? At the moment I am
> heavily involved in web programming (there is so much to learn), but
> my club and playing civ is a very important part of my life - so I am
> keen to see your collaboration win through.

All help is greatly appreciated.

> Good luck - I will check your website regularly from now on and report
> bugs, requests etc.

Please let us know what you find to be the greatest limitations and
problems using freeciv for competitions.

Yours,
Per

"What we anticipate seldom occurs: but what we least expect generally
happens." -- Benjamin Disraeli