Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Trixxy tileset

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Trixxy tileset
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:13:29 -0500 (EST)

In case we didn't have enough tilesets, behold Trixxy!  It consists of
roughly equal parts Macroisotrident and Lexxy (hence the name).  Because
it has no sprites of its own, it is only a short tilespec and I have
attatched it to this e-mail.  A screenshot is along with the others at
speyer1-b.student.umd.edu/chooseset

It uses Lexxy cities and base terrains (including specials) but
Macroisotrident units and overlays.  Yes this means big cities and small
units, but I think it works very well (shouldn't a city be bigger than a
catapult?).

So check it out; see what you think.  Try other combinations if you like.

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."