Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: MacroIsoTrident II

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: MacroIsoTrident II
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:53:00 +0100

I really want to suggest to use freeciv-data to post
these tileset things. Not everybody on freeciv-data is subscribed
to freeciv-dev, but everybody on freeciv-dev who is interested in
tilesets (as I am) reads freeciv-data, I guess.

Besides this, things get to the right place, if you do this.

Thank you,

Christian

--
http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *