Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] for to players_iterate

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] for to players_iterate
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:41:53 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >
> The attached patch replaces loops like
>
>   for(i=0; i<game.nplayers; i++)
>
> with players_iterate. 90% are straightforward. Can somebody look at
> the change of ai_manage_diplomat? Especially what
>
>    if (!ctarget && aplayer) {
>
> should mean? The loop in handle_unit_enter_city and one in

The use of aplayer seems severely wrong to me.
Tony wrote it, ask him, but I think you are doing the right thing.

As for the other issues, could you split your patch please (into
stratightforward and structural changes).
I don't want to spend hours trying to find the few real changes in the sea of
straightforward ones.

G.