Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: killstack patch for February 8th CVS

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: killstack patch for February 8th CVS
From: James Christensen <jmlchristensen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:58:09 -0800 (PST)

I thought I had replied to my own message on the 8th
with another patch after actually looking at capstr.c.
Again, this is Martin Olveyra's killstack patch minus
his enhanced combat system now applying to CVS as of
Feb 18th.
Perl being my foremost language, please let me know
what I should change to make it more acceptable.

james