[Freeciv-Dev] Patch for freeciv

To: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch for freeciv
From: "Alexander Mai" <st002279@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 00:55:08 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

attached is a patch for the civserver to work within
"non xterm sessions" on OS/2. It has been written by
some previous OS/2 porter, but never made its way into
the sources. And I didn't know what it was required for ...

Problem is that those sessions doesn't react in time
(or at all) to client connections.
According to the contribution guide one shouldn't
add #ifdef my_fancy_os, but here I'm not sure
whether I should really try to make this code more
general so it gets executed w/o #ifdef ?? (should work...,
not tried)

Bye,

---
Alexander Mai