[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Irritatingly long file names

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Irritatingly long file names
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:18:43 +0000 (WET)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:

> style of what?
> I think README.coding_style is nice and self-explanatory.

Well like Christian suggested there are other possible names:
 README.code

and i have this brand spanking new one here:
 README.indent

I just sugested README.style because, well, it seemed like a good idea at
the time, with the header of that file having " Freeciv Style Guide" in it
et all.

How about the 'freeciv_hackers_guide.txt' does everyone agree with the superb
README.hacking name suggested by Jason?

---