[Freeciv-Dev] Finnish translation for 1.12.0

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Finnish translation for 1.12.0
From: Sini Ruohomaa <s1071@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:48:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

The Finnish translation for Freeciv 1.12.0 is ready for releasing. I have
uploaded fi.po.bz2 and fi.po.bz2.README to the incoming directory on
ftp.freeciv.org. Since this is the first version of the translation, the
Finnish locale is not yet generally supported in the configure.in. What
should I do now?

And is there a point to updating the translation frequently enough that it
fits together at least so-so with current CVS versions of Freeciv, or
should I only upload translations whenever stable Freecivs come out?

Thanks,

--Sini Ruohomaa