[Freeciv-Dev] Re: xaw client mega-bug (PR#1218)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: xaw client mega-bug (PR#1218)
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:34:23 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 04:28:33PM -0800, jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I guess not many people use the xaw client, because I didn't hear about
> this until today :-).

I used to play with the Xaw client, but when I use it today,
it is unusably slow (cause unknown); also it doesn't work well with my
window manager, kwin.  I hope the kwin problem (certain popups don't
stay on top) is fixed before the new release, I have done some testing
but it takes more knowledge of Xt widget types to solve the problem.

--
Reinier