[Freeciv-Dev] CMA 3.1

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CMA 3.1
From: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:55:03 -0600

CMA 3.1 is in incoming/ on the the ftp site.

there are really more changes than I will go into.
The most featureful change is that one can change the agent from the
city report.

There are several bugs in the actual agent that have not been fixed yet,
so if you find one, send me and Raimar a bug report.

There should be no bugs in the interface itself, so if you find one,
send me a bug report.

I want to thank Christian for his time and effort to track down bugs.
Please read his README.cma in the base directory and comment on anything
confusing or you feel that's left out.
Chris, you might want to send me an update that outlines the
[undocumented] ways to delete a preset.

-mike

PS: you can't use a savegame from cma 3.0. If you want to, delete the
attribute block in the savefile. (see previous post on attribute length)