[Freeciv-Dev] Re: CMA 3.1

To: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: CMA 3.1
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:04:00 +0100

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 01:55:03PM -0600, Mike Kaufman wrote:
> CMA 3.1 is in incoming/ on the the ftp site.
>
> there are really more changes than I will go into.
> The most featureful change is that one can change the agent from the
> city report.
>
> There are several bugs in the actual agent that have not been fixed yet,
> so if you find one, send me and Raimar a bug report.
>
> There should be no bugs in the interface itself, so if you find one,
> send me a bug report.
>
> I want to thank Christian for his time and effort to track down bugs.

> Please read his README.cma in the base directory and comment on anything
> confusing or you feel that's left out.

The README.cma is very good. Really very good. Now if I would be a
native speaker...

The attached patch fixes the first problem which makes the CMA choke:
if a city is captured a city_info packet with us as new owner is sent
back before the surroundings got unfogged for us.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Sit, disk, sit. Good boy. Now spin up. Very good. Here's a netscape