[Freeciv-Dev] Re: A bunch of patches

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: A bunch of patches
From: "andi payn" <paynfc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 02:46:07 +0000

For anyone who's waiting for me to do what I promised (clean up my patches and upload them to the bugtracking system), it's going to take a while. You can play with the massive patch I uploaded to the FTP server in the meantime, but I'm not going to upload the individual patches until I can rewrite them from scratch against the current CVS tree, with all of the proper capability support and everything else I skimmed over before.

Here's what I plan to upload:

vet-levels-1: Multiple-level veteran status
calendar-1: Flexible (yearly) calendars
calendar-1-daily-0: Daily calendars, first implementation
calendar-1-subyear-0: Daily calendars, second implementation
infinite-paradrop-0: Infinite paradrop (without infinite move)
infinite-move-1: Infinite move (the same hack as in my old patch)
paradrop-attack-0: Unit flag to allow paradrop onto occupied tiles
danger-0: Catch AI danger overflow better
cityreport-0: Cleaned up city report with numeric sorting
cityreport-0-subfields-1: Sort by subfields on city report
cityreport-0-subfields-1-extracols-1: Extra columns, with subfields
dipl-battle-1: Two new options for diplomat fights
withdraw-1: Unit flag to withdraw from combat
vet-dipl-withdraw-1: The three patches together, with changes to
 make them work together properly
impr-gen-foundation-0: Changes to the impr-gen-combined patch to add
 low-level support functionality (iteration macros, etc.)
impr-gen-additions-0: Additional changes to impr-gen-combined to add
 everything I added except AI stuff
impr-gen-ai-0: Additional changes to impr-gen-combined to add all of
 my new AI code
unit-upgrade-0: Array obsoleted_by and upgradable_to
advtech-build-1: Build cost bonuses for advanced techs

Everything else (satellites, borders, etc.) will have to wait until all this is done (if ever...).

If anyone has any comments or suggestions before I get to work on this, please let me know.