[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new natural names patch (PR#1127)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new natural names patch (PR#1127)
From: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:33:41 -0800 (PST)

Erik Sigra wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petr Baudis" <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear diary, on Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 07:11:55PM CET, I got a letter, where Erik
Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx> told me, that...

From: "Petr Baudis" <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Please let's stop this and stay reasonable ;-). This is too weird and not
really needed. Thanks :).

He couldn't find a character on his keyboard and I tried to help him. I don't
see anything unreasonable about that.

If you have problem seeing the sign, use this test page:
http://www.gpfn.sk.ca/~rhg/testing/latin1test.html

    * "NOT", /* Negation sign */ "NOT", /* 172 */
*g*

Well, I just want to say that we can't use this in rulesets anyway

I'm pretty sure we can use it.

I'm fine with including this as a fourth alternative for negation. But I'm not sure if this is reasonable/possible either. I do not have this character on my keyboard, although it does appear fine in your e-mails. Will it appear correctly to all editors?

jason