[Freeciv-Dev] Re: CMA 3.0 (PR#1150)

To: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: CMA 3.0 (PR#1150)
From: Jason Short <vze2zq63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:47:53 -0500

Mike Kaufman wrote:

here comes some more bloat!
there's a (largish) patch for CMA 3.0 in incoming/ on the ftp site

please try it out and try to break it.

Awesome. I'm in favor of applying to CVS and working out the bugs later :-).

sketchy:

add asserts?

Asserts are good. More asserts are better. This is especially true when dealing with "sketchy" code. And a good assert is just like a comment.

xaw port: not that this is sketchy -- it should be another patch

Just make sure as much of the code as possible is not GUI-specific.

I was playing a game just fine until one of my cities being CMA'd was conquered, and...

civclient: citizen_management.c:445: can_field_be_used_for_worker: Assertion `known == TILE_KNOWN' failed.

jason