[Freeciv-Dev] more futuristic features

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] more futuristic features
From: Norman Köhring <azubi1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:36:59 +0100

Idea/suggestion
More futuristic fearures

Description
At freevic, I don't can find anything that is futuristical... but
Civilization is a game, that has past and present. The server supports time
to the year 5000, and I think there are many possiblities to find, like
spaceships, robots, spacestations (cities), cities in the ocean and many other

Realistic aspect
Why? Not all things in the Linux-World must be 100% realistic!
But: In physical realistic a black hole can be a good energysource...

How to do it
More science... more people...
I don't know how, but I know, that it is possible!